Congratulations, you’re planning your day and I’m thrilled you’re looking at my page. There are many ways to celebrate your commitment to each other, and I would be delighted to help you to find the way that is just right for you whether you are planning to celebrate your marriage or hold a commitment ceremony. Indoor or outdoor, small gathering or large, quiet or flamboyant, the ceremony is the key point in the day that celebrates your love and unity.
- Face to face and online appointments
- I will provide written summaries by email after each appointment.
- We will conduct a ceremony rehearsal shortly before the day (online if there is significant distance) or the evening before at the venue if required.
- Travel within a 50 mile radius from my home is included and 50p for each additional mile.
- Depending on where your ceremony is, I may discuss with you the necessity for me to travel the day before in order to avoid any travel hold ups. The cost of nearby accomodation would be covered by you, unless I have a friend or relative I can stay with near to the venue.
- The cost is fully inclusive of any rituals you choose to include in your ceremony although the cost of any items needed will be met by you. I can help you source items needed.
- I will provide a presentation copy of your ceremony as a keepsake.